It’s just the best! Gooey, moist and just delicious and rated top 10 of my favorite muffins of all time.
Not to mention they are healthy with the double amount of blue berries – giving it an extra boost of antioxidants, this muffin is a must try!
A sugary-cinnamon crumb topping makes these muffins addicting and satisfying all in one bite!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
1.5 cups Organic Unbleached White All Purpose Flour Bob Red Mills
3/4 cups coconut sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1 whole egg
1/3 cup milk or almond milk
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup grassfed butter
1/5 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F .
2. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
3. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup coconut sugar, salt and baking powder.
4. Place coconut oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
5. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
To Make Crumb Topping:
Mix together 1/2 cup coconut sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.