Ready for a juicy, hearty, flavour-packed veggie pattie?
One that's super pretty too.... These vegan balsamic beet pattie bursting with colour and flavour is a favourite item on the Cleanse Program.
The patties are freezer friendly. I recommend cooking up as many as you need and then freezing the patties. When you’re ready, warm and eat. No need to thaw!
1 1/2 cups of roasted beets. ( 3-4 beets washed, peeled and roasted)
1 cup of quinoa (cooked)
1 onion diced
3 garlic cloves diced
1/4 cup seasonings
1 tsp salt
Black Pepper to taste
1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1. When the roasted beets are finished and cooled. Shred the beets.
2. In a bowl place the shredded beets, quinoa, seasonings, onions, garlic, black pepper and salt. Mix together evenly and add the balsamic vinegar.
3. In a sheet pan mold the mixture into burger patties (your choice of size).
4. Heat a pan and pour oil. Place pattie and sautee on both sides.
5. Place the sauteed patties in the sheet pan and into the oven at 350 degrees to finish off cooking for another 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Great eating these patties as a burger to to add them into your own Homemade Buddha Bowl!
If you enjoyed this recipe please share with others. Follow me on FB and Instagram for more healthy recipes!