This quiche can be eaten anytime of the day and goes well with a green salad.
You will need:
2 sweet potatoes (peeled and boiled)
Veggies of your choice - I used mushroom, sweet peppers, kale, onions, tomatoes, seasoning peppers and carrots
4 eggs (beaten) and seasoned with black pepper, chilli powder and sea salt
Optional Cheese (your choice)
1. Mash the sweet potato and place it in a greased baking dish. Press it down to form a crust.
2. Sautee your veggies in a skillet with some olive oil. You can season the veggies here as well.
3. Once the veggies are sauteed add them over the sweet potato crust.
4. Add the 4 beaten eggs over the veggies.
5. Sprinkle some cheese
6. Pop in the oven at 350 degrees until cooked.
7. Serve and Enjoy