Cauliflower & Veggie Patties
1/3 cup Flour
2 garlic cloves
1/4 bunch parsley
2 seasoning peppers
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Oil for frying
*Optional you may add other veggies like chopped kale, spinach, broccoli or herbs.
1. Chop the cabbage, cook in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, then drain completely. Make sure and squeeze all the water from the boiled cabbage.
2. Chop the onions and seasoning peppers, crush the garlic cloves. Cook the onions for few minutes and add crushed garlic. If you are adding any other veggies you want to sautee them here. Cook over medium-low heat until onions become golden.
3. In a large bowl place cooked and drained cabbage, cooked onions, parsley, eggs, flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well until incorporated. If needed add more flour. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a large pan heat vegetable oil.
5. Shape patties from cabbage mixture and fry over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes from each side or until golden. Transfer to a kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil.
*serving suggestion: sour cream with dill, yogurt, fresh salad.