Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 1/2 cups dry-roasted Quinoa
2 navel oranges, zested
1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
2 1/2 cups veggie broth
2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Rinse Quinoa in a fine mesh strainer.
2. Combine broth, oil and Quinoa, bring to a boil.
3. Cover and lower heat to low, cooking for 12 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff with a fork and toss in orange zest, parsley and toasted walnuts.
Slice zested oranges and serve them after dinner.