Updated: Aug 25, 2019
When it comes to healthy habits, most people think about what they can't have...
What they have to give up... and what they have to swear off forever.
But I'm here to tell you that type of thinking doesn't serve you. Healthy living isn't just about taking things out, it's about adding the good stuff in.
While we know that refined sugars, artificial foods, highly-refined grains, and nasty preservatives should be kicked to the curb, if you only think about what you have to eliminate, getting healthy will feel much more difficult than it needs to.
Instead, let delicious health habits crowd out the bad stuff.
Let's start by focusing on what you can add in instead of what you have to eliminate.
1. Create a morning routine - usually when we wake up, our thoughts focus on all the things that are stressing you out. By changing your mindset in the early morning can do wonders for your day ahead. Whether you decide to set your alarm a bit earlier so you have some time to get grounded for the day. Setting your daily intentions/prayer. Creating a to do list. Stretching your body or doing some light movement such as yoga well help you set the tone for the day ahead.
2. Start your morning by taking a Wellness Shot. You can either go with the
These Wellness Shots :
* helps jump start your digestive enzymes for the day
* re-hydrates your body and boosts your immune system, clearing toxins.
* gives you a great dose of antioxidants to start your day
3. Have a Hot Towel Scrub while showering. You will need a scrub or you can use a
medium-sized cotton washcloth and a good body wash (with as few ingredients as possible).
* reduces muscle tension
* re-energizes in the morning and if done at night it deeply relaxes.
* opens pores to release stored toxins
* softens deposits of hard fat below the skin and prepares them for discharge
* allows excess fat, mucus, cellulite, and toxins to actively discharge to the surface rather than to accumulate around deeper vital organs.
* Relieves stress and calms the mind
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Sign up for a Health Consultation for a more Permanent Lifestyle Change!