Almond Flour (GF) Walnut & Chocolate Chips
It's not just a cookie.....
It's grain free
It's gluten free
Free from additives, preservatives, processed sugars and fats.
It's created to keep your sugar cravings satisfied and to definitely put a smile on your pretty face!
1/2 cup butter softened
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup coconut sugar ( can be replaced with brown sugar)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
2 cups of blanched almond flour
1 cup of oats ( option to blend it to a flour)
1 1/4 cups of chocolate chips of your choice
2/3 cup of walnuts
1. Mix either in a mixer or by hand -
eggs, sugar, butter and coconut oil.
2. Add in vanilla essence, salt, almond flour, oats and baking powder. Mix all evenly.
3. Refrigerate the mixed batter for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
5. Spoon batter into balls onto a greased sheet pan about 3 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
7. Cool and Enjoy!