1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2/3 cup honey or 1-1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup of Spinach Leaves
1. In a small bowl, melt semisweet chocolate chips in microwave for 2 minutes. Or place chocolate chips in a heat-resistant bowl on top of a boiling pot of water until melted.
2. In blender or food processor, combine chickpeas, spinach and eggs.
3. Add sweetener, baking powder and melted chips; process until smooth.
4. Pour batter into an approximately 9-inch nonstick pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Allow to cool then cut and serve.